Supporting Excellence in Agricultural and Technical Education
Specifically designed for Ag and Tech-Ed teachers, this three-day workshop will include training to support instructors in teaching skills to secondary students in the areas of small gas engines, drone technology, and welding. Attendees will receive training from college faculty/subject matter experts and hands-on experience with equipment needed to teach secondary students. Training is designed to meet attendees at their skill level and create long-lasting professional relationships with colleagues and subject matter experts.
Attendees Will Receive:
- 24 Continuing Education Credits (CEU): clock hour certificates available upon completion of the workshop
- Access to classroom tool kits including guided activities and coursework for teachers and students to further explore and experience Small Gas Engines, Drone Technology, and Welding
- A small gas engine to use during the workshop and to keep afterward
- Career exploration resources for students
- Ongoing invitation to communicate with trainers throughout the school year
When: August 10-12, 2021
Where: Minnesota State Community & Technical College, Detroit Lakes, MN
Lodging: Discounted rate of $119/night available at Holiday Inn: Detroit Lakes – Lakefront if booked by July 9, 2021
Meals: Lunch and snacks provided each day
Registration Fee: $100/attendee payable by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or PO.