If you are preparing to register for courses in an upcoming term, you should always check for and clear up any account holds that might prevent you from registering.
To check for any holds on your account, visit the Registration Holds page in eServices.
- Log into eServices.
- Next, choose “Courses and Registration” from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Then, choose “Registration Holds” also from the drop down menu on the left-hand side of the page or from the menu in the middle of the page.
- You are now at the Registration Holds page.
- Check to make sure that the semester in which you wish to register for classes is reflected. If not, click on “Change Semester” and choose the appropriate semester. Then, click on “Select.”
- You can now return to “Courses and Registration” and then to “Registration Holds” to see if the data displayed indicates that you have no holds for that semester.
If any holds were to appear, enough information would be displayed for you to determine the procedure to follow in order to clear them.