Making a Payment
Students who enroll in courses from two or more institutions in the same term will owe tuition and fees at each of those institutions. There are simple features within eServices which enable students to pay bills efficiently.
- At the eServices Home Page, choose “Bills and Payment” from the menu on the left.
- You may view the balance by clicking “Account Detail”.
- If enrolled at more than one Minnesota State system member, the balance for each may be viewed at this screen.
- Click the term link for each college to view the Selected Term Account Detail.
- If you are ready to make a payment online, choose “Make Payments” from the menu on the left.
- You will need to pay each college individually. Select a college from the list.
- At the “Make a Payment on Account” screen, enter the desired payment amount in the available box.
- Click “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.