It is recommended that you order your course materials at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of your course to ensure that you will receive your items on time. If you are enrolled in both Minnesota Manufactured course sessions within the term, you should consider ordering all of your course materials prior to the first start date.
Paying for Course Materials
Purchases will need to be made using a credit card. You cannot charge to your financial aid, but you can use your financial aid disbursement to pay off the credit card charges.
Order all your course materials through the Minnesota Manufactured online bookstore managed by Lake Superior College (LSC):
- Watch the LSC Store Orientation video for a demonstration of how to purchase books online or review written instructions Steps to Purchase Minnesota Manufactured Books below.
Note: if LSC is not your home college, enter your phone number in the Student Number field when setting up your online account.
- Go to the Minnesota Manufactured online bookstore to complete your purchase. Have a copy of your class schedule from eServices and credit card number ready.
Please call the LSC Store at 218-733-7706 with questions regarding the online purchase process.
*Students enrolled in the welding labs will need to consult the instructor to determine supplies needed for the labs.
Steps to Purchase Minnesota Manufactured Books
- Click on the Minnesota Manufactured online bookstore link.
- Read LSC’s Online Textbook Ordering Information.
- Check the box next to “I have read and understood the policies regarding returns” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “View or Order Textbooks” link to view the course search page.
- Verify the default semester indicated is the correct term in the first column.
- Click on “Department” and select CMAE from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Course-Section-Instructor” and select the course you are enrolled from the dropdown menu. Note that there may be more than one section of the same course.
- If you are enrolled in more than one course, repeat steps 5 to 7 for each course.
- Click on “View Your Materials.”
- Select the textbooks and/or materials you will purchase and click on “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Add to Cart” next to the textbook and materials you will purchase.
- Click “Continue Checkout” at bottom of page.
- Review textbooks and/or materials listed and select “Continue Checkout.”
- Click on “Payment Options”.
- If this is the first time making a purchase through the bookstore, click on the “Register Here” link to create an account and follow these steps:
- Select “Student Registration
- Complete fields for Username/Password, Billing Address, Shipping Address (do not use a PO box), and Additional Information.
- Uncheck the box under Email Opt-In/Out if you do not want to receive emails from LSC.
- Click Submit Profile.
- Choose “Pickup Order” or “Ship Order”.
- Verify Billing and Shipping Address, and click “Continue.”
- Complete fields for Payment Information.
- Click on “Submit Payment.”
- Note the order number and print confirmation page for your records.
- The LSC Store Orientation video demonstrates the steps for purchasing books online.
Please call the LSC Bookstore at 218-733-7706 with questions regarding the online purchase process.