Minnesota Manufactured knows the challenge to develop a strong manufacturing workforce in Minnesota is real. We work with industry to attract and develop the highly skilled workers you need to keep your business competitive, profitable, and growing, from youth to workers.
From Youth to Workers, We’re Building a Better Workforce
Our work includes:
- Connecting with students and their influencers to share an accurate view of today’s advanced manufacturing industry through Minnesota Manufactured’s resources and events.
- Promoting an attainable career pathway by providing clear information about career opportunities in engineering and advanced manufacturing.
- Reaching out to K-12 students through STEM events, including career exploration events, summer camps, and robotics.
- Providing accessible education options through our consortium with Minnesota Manufactured—an online and hands-on educational program.
- Developing free online Career Success Skills learning modules that focus developing professional skills.
Getting ready to search for jobs, prepare for an interview, or continue your education? These tips and links can help you succeed.
Take a class through any of our participating colleges.
Partners and Sponsors
Minnesota Manufactured has sponsors and supporters who have provided valuable input into our goals, objectives, and activities.
Through its collaboration with Pine Technical and Community College, Minnesota Manufactured is offering four Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC) training sessions to secondary school teachers and college instructors. Of the two sessions held so far, there has been a 100% pass rate…