Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence knows the challenge to develop a strong manufacturing workforce in Minnesota is real. We work with industry to attract and develop the highly skilled workers you need to keep your business competitive, profitable, and growing, from youth to workers.
From Youth to Workers, We’re Building a Better Workforce
Our work includes:
- Connecting with students and their influencers to share an accurate view of today’s advanced manufacturing industry through Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence’s resources and events.
- Promoting an attainable career pathway by providing clear information about career opportunities in engineering and advanced manufacturing.
- Reaching out to K-12 students through STEM events, including career exploration events, summer camps, and robotics.
- Providing accessible education options through our consortium with Minnesota Manufactured—an online and hands-on educational program.
- Developing free online Career Success Skills learning modules that focus on developing professional skills.
Getting ready to search for jobs, prepare for an interview, or continue your education? These tips and links can help you succeed.
Take a class through any of our participating colleges.
Partners and Sponsors
Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence has sponsors and supporters who have provided valuable input into our goals, objectives, and activities.
Jack Patten high school graduation photoshoot picture.
Jack Patten from Northome, Minnesota, graduated high school on May 28, 2021. In addition to a high school diploma, Patten earned a certificate in Production Technologies from Northwest Technical College in Bemidji, Minnesota. Patten enrolled in…