- This event has passed.
October 28, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
- October 28, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Jenny Moore
- Tour Region
- Metro North
- Tour Type
- Students Only Tour
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Justin McPhee
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- We Pursue Innovation in Injection Molding The injection mold manufacturing industry gets better all the time. Injection molds get smaller. More precise. More long-lasting. Mold design builds on its past. At Mold Craft, we want to be on the cutting edge of all the innovation within our industry. That’s why we employ the latest technology and stay up-to-date on industry trends and transitions. We want our custom injection molds to be the best they can be, and we know we need to keep moving forward to make that happen. We Collaborate with Our Clients Our injection mold design, fabrication, and production processes are customized around our clients’ needs. Our extensive injection mold manufacturing capabilities allow us to create a program designed to provide cost-effective support exactly where it’s needed. We’ll ask questions to find out what you need and communicate throughout the process to ensure you’re involved from design to sampling. We Get it Right the First Time Our in-house injection mold design team works closely with our injection mold shop to ensure that their designs translate smoothly to production. Our attention to detail and straightforward drive for perfection means our molds work right the first time around. Our exhaustive research and analysis process on the front end saves our clients time, money, and energy.
- Parking Information
- n/a - students will be riding a bus
- closed-toed shoes, only for WBLAS students
- How did you hear about us?
- MN DEED
- Tour Description
- White Bear Lake Area Schools Career Pathways and the Manufacturing & Applied Engineering Class will be touring Westfall Technik of MN, formerly Mold Craft, Inc. Students will be split into 3 groups of 8 and tour all departments of the company, from Machining and Plastic Injection Molding to the Engineering and Technology Innovation Center.