- This event has passed.
October 7, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 7, 2021
12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Viva Lauinger
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Viva Lauinger
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (218) 844-3535
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- For nearly 40 years, Lakeshirts has been a foundation in the Detroit Lakes community and has grown into a nationally recognized leader in the manufacture of customized apparel and accessories. What started in the basement on the shores of our hometown lake has grown into a 325,000 square foot local facility that serves just about every corner of the country. The next time you go on vacation, look for the Lakeshirts’ Blue 84 brand – it’s all over the place, and just about all of it was manufactured here in good old Detroit Lakes, Minnesota by the best team in the business. From our relaxed atmosphere (shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops are common attire), to dogs in the office, to an on-site cafeteria that is second-to-none, to a leadership team that truly cares, Lakeshirts is a very big company with a very small-company attitude. All of that stems from values that are actually lived every day, and aren’t just words on a plaque on a wall somewhere. At Lakeshirts, we’ve always said that “Life’s Better in a T-Shirt,” and we know that to be true. We’re fortunate to continue to build and grow here in our hometown; an incredible place to live. If you’re interested in working for The Best T-Shirt Company on Earth, please apply today @ http://www.blue84.com/careers.
- Parking Information
- Our front entrance is on the south side of our building, facing Randolph Road. You can park in front of or on the East side of our building.
- Life's Better in a T-shirt, so come in shorts, flip-flops & a tee. No dress code is required here!
- How did you hear about us?
- Detroit Lakes Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tour Description
- We'll show our facility, including Screenprint, Embroidery, Inventory, High Post Production & more & share all that it takes to get a t-shirt out of Inventory, through the decorating process & into the hands of our customers all across the country. There will be a lot of walking on this tour!