- This event has passed.
October 27, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- October 27, 2021
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Jordan Peters
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Amy Schottenbauer
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (463) 220-5227
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- Glenn Metalcraft creates the highest quality parts that others say are too difficult or complicated. Our craftsmen and their equipment work within tight tolerances to meet our customers’ specifications. We also handle robotic welding, punching, automated machining, assembly, and waterjet cutting. Glenn Metalcraft Incorporated (GMI)’s mission is to provide innovative, single-source solutions for the OEM industry. Building on our initial metal spinning competency, we consistently add capabilities, capacity, and automation to meet our customers’ needs. At GMI, we are committed to providing an environment where everyone is treated with respect and allowed to develop and grow. Our insatiable desire for success and the success of our customers will ensure lasting and beneficial relationships.
- Parking Information
- Front office visitor parking available.
- Close-toe shoes required.
- How did you hear about us?
- Della Ludwig
- Tour Description
- Come learn about Metal Spinning and see us in action!